Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Planning

Yes, it's true, I menu plan. It makes life soooo much easier - most of the time. Now, I'm not a pro, I don't HAVE to stick to the plan, and some weeks I only plan part of the week and fill it in later (shhhhhhh ;). Here's what I've got for this week:

Sunday: soup and sandwiches for lunch - BBQ and peas with carrots for supper

Monday: Stuffed pork chops, garlic rosemary potatoes, corn and green beans

Tuesday: Baked Potato Soup - new recipe - hope we like it!



Wednesday: Marinated chicken in italian dressing, rice, salad

Thursday: Cinnamon French Toast and sausage

Friday: take out! of some kind, any kind ;)

Saturday: will wait to see what the weekend brings...

Keep in mind, Mom made mac and cheese for the party Saturday and forgot it - SCORE for some time this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment