Saturday, January 21, 2012

Let's Go Pens!

Yes, it's true. I love hockey. I'm not a huge sports fan. I can watch and cheer. I used to play. I can also take it or leave it. But hockey, well hockey is another story all together.

It started three years ago. We took the boys to see the baby Pens for their birthdays (awesome birthday packages if anyone is interested!) Thought I would be bored and hate it. I was wrong. So wrong! I loved it. I couldn't get enough. The shots, the blocks, the fights. I loved it all.

From then on we started going to games. Season (partial) ticket holders are we. I love the chanting, the goals, the overtime, the players, the announcers, the cold... Ah yes, I am a diehard hockey fan and lovin every minute of it.

The family went to another game last night. I was thrilled to see Thiessen in the goal and even more thrilled when they won 4-1. Listening to tonight's game on the computer as I type. LET'S GO PENS!

No comments:

Post a Comment