Sunday, January 5, 2014

Flylady - Back to Basics

Have you ever heard of Flylady? Oh come on, some of you MUST be flybabies. I am a flybaby. I owe so  much of my organization and a house you can just drop by with no warning to to Flylady. But I have noticed that in the past year I have dropped most of my routines and it shows. So Goal #2 is to get back on track with Flylady - back to the basics - back to my routines.

Working on Goal 1 - Get Organized. Found a Declutter Your Home in 15 Minutes a Day calendar and have been working on that. Most of it isn't taking 15 minutes, thankfully. If I miss a day I just do two another day. Loving it!! It's not a lot of clutter,  but clutter didn't make it's way here a lot at a time.That's how I'm going to get rid of it too, a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment