Sunday, January 12, 2014

Scrapping Time

this is how I spent my scrapping time this weekend - altering items. Years ago a great secret pal made me this board which is behind my computer... isn't it pretty and useful too!

So I get a brilliant idea that I should coordinate more of these colors and papers into my scrap space. Seriously, I don't know why I haven't thought of this before now! My hubby is laughing at me posting pictures of my altered items but I just think they tie is so nicely. 

Here are some jars I put labels on (after organizing stuff) and the address book I altered.

Then I decided I was liking it so much I would alter my previously altered storage container - you know, like a letter holder thingy?? Here... a picture is worth a thousand words since I don't know what to call it LOL
.3
These are looking so nice along with a journal I altered years ago and a matching tin which was also a secret pal gift. I love when things come together!!


No comments:

Post a Comment