Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sometimes the universe knows you are ready before you think you are...

So... 14 goals is a lot right? I know, it is, but still, it's doable. There are soooooo many things I want to do this year. So as I thought of each goal I would start writing the post, go back in later when I was ready to start, edit, and post. Easy enough.

Well this post was going to be titled MOVEMENT and goes like this.....

Last year I posted about wanting to continue to do Zumba. I LOVE Zumba! I love my instructor, the music, the movement, and yes, even the sweat. But Zumba is only a couple days a week and sometimes life gets in the way and I can't make it there. Ok, most of the time life has been getting in the way and I haven't been making it there - for months! I don't want that to be the reason I am not moving. So instead of making Zumba a goal, I am making MOVEMENT one of my goals.
It can be five minutes or 55 minutes - it doesn't matter. What does matter is that I move, mindfully. Don't get me wrong, Zumba is at the top of my list, but I can't let it be the ONLY thing on my list.

So I have gone to a few Zumba classes but haven't felt motivated to really tackle this goal just yet.
Universe 0:Motivation 0

I haven't talked about this goal just yet either. HOWEVER, Friday there was a GREAT sale on a weight bench system. I didn't see it but DH did and after some research showed that it truly was a good system AND a good buy, he bought it. Universe 1: Motivation 0 

I am still not ready to tackle this goal but the Universe has other ideas. You see, today is my birthday. Guess what my dear friend gave me today?                 
A fitbit ZIP!
She said she didn't even know why it came to her mind to get it for me for my birthday but she got herself one too. Can you say Universe 2: Motivation 0?




No comments:

Post a Comment